Yoga & Kettlebells Exercise is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-28. The program can be installed on Android.
This is just one of several fitness apps - part of the
Fitness PRO membership.
This program utilizes workouts that focus on Kettlebell and yoga training. Both these types of training are revolutionary, fun, and will get you fit fast!
Yoga focuses on flexibility, stretching, strength, core strength and stability while kettlebells focus on strength and full body training.
Reap the benefits of this program and start now!
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Alternative bodyweight exercises are provided with any exercise that requires a piece of equipment or machine.
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- For exercises that use equipment, you are provided with alternative exercises that use just the body, not requiring any equipment.
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Fitness related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Fitivity Success Stories
Fitivity has had hundreds of thousands of success stories – helping people around the world get in the best shape of their lives. If you are determined and have a fitness goal to achieve, then let be your personal workout trainer.
Form & Technique
Fitivity’s trainers put a lot of emphasis on teaching proper form and technique. Correct exercise form will allow you to develop muscle and train your body in a more efficient and effective manner – ultimately getting you in shape faster – helping you make real gains in short periods of time.
Yoga & Kettlebells Exercise (version 3.5.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Yoga & Kettlebells Exercise since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-03.
The latest version is 3.5.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-28
3.5.1 updates,- bug fixes,3.4.0-3.4.3,- fixes to user account and subscription handling,- minor layout adjustments,- bug fix for crashing while trying to purchase subscriptions,- updated home screen,- bug fixes